When you are planning to travel to Australia for the purposes like spending holidays, recreation or paying a visit to your family or friends other than business or medical treatment, you need to apply for the Australian Subclass 600 Visitor Visa.
Your application needs to be filed outside Australia as you are residing outside Australia and in the same way you must be outside Australia for the visa to be granted.
Rules to be followed before you apply for the Aussies Visitor Visa:
- First of all, it needs to be clear that If you are in Australia with a Visitor visa or a Working Holiday Visa, you are eligible to extend your stay in Australia up to 12 months or less than that.
- In case, you have a Visitor or a Working Holiday Visa for your stay in Australia for 12 months, you are required to contact the nearest Australian Visa Office before applying another visa.
- Now if you have a Tourist Visa subclass 676, it will be valid and effective for the period you were granted the visa for. Moreover, the same will come to an end if you are given a Visitor Visa (Subclass 600).
- Needless to mention that you should not apply for this visa if you intend to visit for medical treatment or merely to transit through Australia.
- In case of getting a new passport, you are required to get the new passport before you apply for your visa. It is imperative that you along with your family members must have valid passports prior to this visa to be granted.
What is the Cost Of Australian Tourist Visa?
- There is an application charge for this visa applicable according to the current fees as per the norms.
- Normally, you will not get any refund of the visa application charge in case
- if you apply for the visitor subclass 600 visa whereas you are eligible to a cheaper visa or
- your visa application has been refused or withdrawn.
- You are required to borne the other costs such as;
- Health assessment costs
- Police Certificates Costs
- Any other certificate Costs or Tests.
How many times this Visa lets you visit Australia:
The purpose of granting this visa to you is solely for spending your holidays or paying a visit your family or friends.
- The experienced and well trained team at Future Wings Visa will help you know how many times you can enter Australia on this visa:
- You get entry in Australia only once with this visa. If you have already returned after paying your visit to Australia, you need to apply for a new visa again if you wish to re-visit Australia.
- You are free to travel to and from Australia for irrespective length of time during the validity and continuity of your visa but the total time spent by you in Australia should not be more than the period of your stay in Australia you have been granted for.
Eligibility Criteria to Get Australian Visitor Visa:
You are required to comply with the following requirements for your visa to be granted.
- You must meet the health and character requirements
- You should have enough money to support yourself during your stay in Australia
- It is imperative that your visit to Australia is as a genuine visitor/ a tourist, or for recreation or to visit your family and friends.
- You need to be outside Australia while your visa is granted.
- If the purpose of your visit to Australia is to pay a visit to your family, Future Wings Visa Team will intimate you whether you require any sponsorship or a security bond at the time of the application of your visa.
- You are required to have a health insurance cover for the period of 12 months.
Visitor visas for parents of Australians:
It has been felt that there has been a long waiting in case of the permanent Parent (Migrant) Visa (Subclass 103) along with the longing of the parents to meet and live their families in Australia. Considering this scenario, the Australian government has been more generous in respect of Visitor Visa for parents of Australians. In order to be automatically eligible for this visa, you should be a parent or step-parent of;
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- An eligible New Zealand citizen.
Note that the applications for this visa is evaluated on an individual case to case basis and the visa is granted which lasts up to:
- Five years for parents outside Australia who are in the Parent (Migrant) visa (subclass 103) queue
- Three years for parents outside Australia who have had a previous Australian visa and complied with the visa conditions, and either:
- have not applied for a Parent visa
- have applied for a Parent visa (subclass 103) but are not yet in the Parent visa queue
- 18 months for parents who have not previously traveled to Australia and either:
- have not applied for a Parent visa
- have applied for a Parent visa (subclass 103) but are not yet in the Parent visa queue.
However, three important conditions are required to be complied with in respect of this visa:
- Maximum 12 month stay in 18 months: You cannot stay in Australia for more than 12 months on any visit or for more than 12 months in any 18-month period.
- Health insurance: You must maintain fully comprehensive health insurance while you are in Australia. You could be asked to provide evidence of 12 months health insurance cover when you apply. Reciprocal health arrangements are not adequate to meet this requirement.
- No further stay: You cannot apply for a new visa while you are in Australia. You must leave Australia not later than the date on which your visa ends, except in extremely limited circumstances.
Health Requirements: You are required to comply with the following health requirements:
- The required health examinations largely depend on
- The results of your health examinations are generally valid for 12 months.
- Your personal circumstances, including your period of stay
Country of citizenship,
- Time spent in another country during the last five years
Your intended activities in Australia.
- You can also organise your health examinations upfront before lodging a visa application.
- You are responsible for all your health costs while you are in Australia.
- Mind well, you are not entitled to Australia’s national health scheme (Medicare) unless your country has a reciprocal health care agreement with Australia.
Hence, we, at Future Wings Visa, always suggest our clients to buy a health insurance each time they travel to Australia.
- Weekdays 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Weekdays 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Phone +91 78059 20000
- Website futurewingsvisa.in